- You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an "Order"). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Order.
- Order cancellations and order amendments are not allowed once total order payment has been completed.
- Should product be out of stock, you may submit your email and we would notify you via email when product is back in stock
- Please ensure the correct item has been selected before you complete the checkout process. We will not be able to amend orders once they have been confirmed and we will not be held liable in the event the wrong item is selected.
- The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
- In the event that any Product has been mispriced on the Site, we reserve the right to terminate the Order and notify you of such termination, regardless of whether or not the products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion.
- Modes of payment accepted are indicated by the payment icons on the bottom right corner of our page.
- Please make payment directly online after carting out. Immediate payment is required.
- Please do not click "back", cancel or refresh at any point as it will mean payments are not synced on our server, and your order may be cancelled.
- Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
- An invoice will be automatically generated and sent to your email once your order has been successfully placed.
- Hiatus Home reserves all rights to reject any orders at our own discretion.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh